International Student Admissions
It is with great excitement that I welcome you to William Carey University! I truly believe that your experiences at WCU will prove to be invaluable and rewarding. I look forward to working with you and helping you make the transition to studying at southern Mississippi’s only private university.
I first came to WCU as an undergraduate student in 1999. Since then, I have earned two degrees and am currently working on my third with the university. The quality education and personal attention I received in my classes prompted me to pursue a career with the university. Now I have the amazing opportunity to share with you all the wonderful things William Carey University can offer you. I look forward to helping you on this journey!
This section of our website has been specifically designed to help you better transition to William Carey University. I hope that you find this information useful and helpful in answering your questions about studying in the United States and William Carey University. However, should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-962-5991.
Coordinator of International Admissions
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions
- Certification of Finances - Undergraduate
- Application for Graduate Admissions
- Certification of Finances - Graduate
- Application for English Language Center
- Certification of Finances - English Language Center
- Application for Campus Housing
List of Requirements:
- Carey's Trimester System
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Living on Campus
- Cafeteria Services
- International Student Cost of Attendance