VA Information

The Registrar’s Office serves as the liaison between the Veterans Administration and William Carey University students.

What services are provided?

  • Assistance for students wishing to apply for VA benefits
  • Certification of enrollment for students already attending William Carey University

 The following information is needed by the William Carey University VA Certifying Official in order to complete VA certification:

  • Complete an application for Admissions to WCU.
  • Provide official transcripts of all colleges attended.
  • Select a degree objective.
  • Submit VA Information Form and the VA Student Verification of Enrollments forms to the VA Certifying Official.
  • Submit DD214 (Active Duty) and a NOBE (National Guard or Reserve) from your unit to the WCU Certifying Official.

Visit the Department of Veterans Affairs Website (VONAPP) for application and additional information.

Pay Back Notice

A veteran may be required to pay back benefits received if they withdraw or drop a class.  It is the student’s responsibility to notify the VA Certifying Official if there are any changes to your registration status or degree plan.

For additional information call (601) 318-6195 or e-mail