William Carey University is Committed to the Principles of Excellence
The Registrar's Office serves as the liaison between the Veterans Administration and William Carey University students.
What services are provided?
- Assistance for students wishing to apply for VA benefits
- Certification of enrollment for students already attending William Carey University
Apply for VA Benefits
- Check out the VA Comparison Tool to get an idea of which benefit applies to you.
- Apply for benefits here.
- Provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility letter from the VA to the School Certifying Official for your campus.
- If you are active duty, guard, or reserve contact your ESO (Education Srevices Officer) or installation commander before enrolling.
Use Them at Carey
- Complete Admissions to WCU, including submission of all transcripts.
- Select a degree objective.
- Fill out the VA Information and Agreement Form and send to your Certifying Official to establish your Carey VA file.
- Provide your DD 214 and any military transcripts, if applicable.
- Fill out the VA Advisement Form and send to your Certifying Official for each term you want to receive benefits.
- Notify the Certifying Official for your campus if you make any changes of enrollment.
Haleigh Bernard, VA Certifying Official for the Hattiesburg Campus.
710 William Carey Parkway
Hattiesburg MS 39401
Amanda Knesal, VA Certifying Official for the Tradition campus.
19640 Highway 67
Biloxi, MS 39532
Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
Federal Tuition Assistance
Paying for College
Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE for Chapters 1606 and 30) or Call 1-877-823-2378
WCU Business Office
WCU Financial Aid Office
WCU Student Support Services
VA Ask a Question
VA Call Center 1-888-442-4551
VA Educational Benefits Checklist
More to Explore