Summer housing is a little different . . .
During the summer trimester, we take the opportunity to perform as much maintenance and renovation work as possible to keep the halls in the best conditions possible for you. While On-campus summer housing is available to all enrolled WCU students, it is optional as Carey provides limited on-campus housing for the summer term.
- Students who take advantage of summer housing must be taking summer classes at WCU.
- Housing is granted on a first-come, first-served basis; provided in two halls: one male hall and one female hall.
- If you would like to enroll in or inquire about summer housing, please contact the Res Life Office.
- Application of Summer Housing must be filed no later than the first week of classes. No prepayment required for current residents.
- Move-in information will be released towards the end of the spring trimester.
- Be sure to regularly check the Res Life Canvas Announcement Board for updates.
All campus policies that are in effect during the school year apply during the summer. Failure to adhere to ANY campus policies may result in your immediate removal from campus housing. To review campus policies, please review them in the student handbook.
More to Explore