In partnership with William Carey University, Hattiesburg Clinic is offering services* at William Carey Student Health, located on campus behind Fail-Asbury Hall in the modular building. William Carey Student Health is available to all currently enrolled William Carey University students.
All students must have an active IRIS account in order to make an appointment.
To sign up for Iris, click here or follow the instructions below:
- Visit iris.hattiesburgclinic.com.
- Click the “New User? Sign Up Now” on the login page.
- Then, on the right-hand side, click “No Activation Code. Sign Up Online.”
- Fill in your demographic information.
- Create a username and password.
You can also download the MyChart app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
For assistance with Iris, please contact the Hattiesburg Clinic Iris Help Desk at (601) 579-5432.
Already have an Iris account? Log in to Iris to schedule your appointment. For more information, visit our website at www.wmcarey.edu.
Appointments must be made two hours in advance.
Hours of operation:
- Monday - Thursday: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Phone: (601) 318-6736
We offer evaluation for minor illnesses and injuries.
*Services are limited.
More to Explore