ERAS MIDUS for Fellowship
Please enroll with ERAS using the Medical Institution Document Upload Service (MIDUS). ERAS will in turn send the medical school two emails that contain specific links for the transcript and MSPE for the alumni. Once the documents are uploaded, ERAS will automatically send a confirmation email.
Please note that the Medical Education Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) is only via MIDUS or emailed as a secure pdf to a requesting institution. It cannot be faxed nor given directly to the student/alumni.
How to Submit MIDUS Requests
- Log in to MyERAS.
- Select “Additional Documents” from the Documents section.
- Click "EFDO On-line Services" at the bottom of the Additional Documents page.
- When the next page loads, click "MIDUS Request" at the top.
- Once you have carefully read the disclosures, check the box next to “I have read and accept the above disclosures.” and click "Continue."
- Read the instructions and click "New Document Request."
- Select which document type you are requesting (MSPE and/or medical school transcript). Please note: You must submit a separate request for each document type you would like uploaded through MIDUS.
- Enter the following contact information for your medical institution:
Assistant to the Registrar
- Carefully check the information you supplied and click "Submit". This will send the email request to your medical school.
- Complete these steps for each document type you would like to request.
You can track the status of your existing application(s).
ERAS Token Request for Residency
Alumni who are participating in the NRMP and/or the Supplemental Offers and Acceptance Program (SOAP) need to fill out a Token Request Form and submit to the Office of Graduate Medical Education. The office will reply with the token.
Credentialing and Degree Verification
Requests for State Board Licensing, program directors, hospital staff offices, and credentialing agencies for verification of medical degree may be mailed or e-mailed to the Office of Student Affairs along with the required information and signature.
William Carey University COM
710 William Carey Parkway
WCU Box 207
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Requests through email: RKitchens@wmcarey.edu
All forms that require pertinent information regarding school attendance and graduate, school seal, dean or registrar signature, should be included along with the request form. The medical school reserves the right to withhold all information on the record of any student who has not fulfilled financial and other responsibilities to the school, including payment of student loans, and exit interviews.
More to Explore