Take advantage of the following services to make your time at Carey a simple and bit easier:
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Gulfport International Airport and Pine Belt Regional Airport on designated dates throughout the academic year.
- Complimentary shuttle service to local amenities and attractions (grocery store, bank, shopping mall, etc.)
- Tutorial services in academic areas
- Institutional work-study program allowing international students the opportunity to work on-campus within F-1 visa guidelines
- Personal academic advisement in student's field of study
- 13:1 student/faculty ratio which fosters personalized instruction in the classroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access campus-wide
- Personal student email address powered by Google Apps
- Access to thousands of online, scholarly databases through WCU Librarieslip>International student medical insurance provided by Lewer Mark insurance agency
- Annual income tax workshop designed to help students navigate the waters of U.S. income tax preparation
- Personal advisement on obtaining U.S. documents such as driver's license, social security card, etc.
More to Explore