If you are a researcher that wants to conduct research with our administration, faculty, staff, and/or students, please notify the Institutional Review Board at IRB@wmcarey.edu.  Once the IRB has received your request, it will be sent to the appropriate personnel and a university representative will contact you.

More to Explore