Students are responsible for notifying the university of address and name changes using the following procedures:

Address Change

Students have the option to change their Local or Billing address within the Indigo Portal.  To change the Home/Permanent address, students must provide documentation and submit the Address Change Form.

Name Change

Students may change/correct their names on their permanent records by completing the Change of Name Process on the Indigo Student Portal.  Documentation of the legal name change must accompany either method (i.e., marriage license, court document, divorce papers, etc., or legal name change document.)

You may request a name change within the Indigo Portal to ensure that we get your name updated on your academic records and the Office of Information Technology updates your account information.

Additional details for the change of your name are available in the Office of the Registrar. Email regoff@wmcarey for more information.

More to Explore