The Registrar’s Office serves as the liaison between the Veterans Administration and William Carey University students.
What services are provided?
- Assistance for students wishing to apply for VA benefits
- Certification of enrollment for students already attending William Carey University
The following information is needed by the William Carey University VA Certifying Official in order to complete VA certification:
- Complete an application for Admissions to WCU.
- Provide official transcripts of all colleges attended.
- Select a degree objective.
- Submit VA Information Form and the VA Student Verification of Enrollments forms to the VA Certifying Official.
- Submit DD214 (Active Duty) and a NOBE (National Guard or Reserve) from your unit to the WCU Certifying Official.
Visit the Department of Veterans Affairs Website (VONAPP) http://www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/ for application and additional information.
Pay Back Notice
A veteran may be required to pay back benefits received if they withdraw or drop a class. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the VA Certifying Official if there are any changes to your registration status or degree plan.
For additional information call (601) 318-6195 or e-mail email@example.com