Degree Application Deadlines
The deadlines for 2013-14 graduation applications to be in the registrar’s office are:
- October 15, 2013, for February (New Orleans) and May 2014 Graduations ($50.00 fee)
- December 3, 2013, Late and Final Deadline for February and May graduations (an additional late fee of $100.00/total fee $150.00)
- March 31, 2014, for August 2014 graduation ($50.00 fee)
- May 12, 2014…late and final deadline for August 2014 graduation (an additional late fee of $100.00/total fee $150.00)
Caps and gowns should be purchased in the bookstore with separate fees to apply.
Deadlines are firm for the requests below….no late deadlines…waiver to forgo walking is firm.
- October 15, 2013, to receive diploma in February (except New Orleans grads) without walking in a formal ceremony ($50.00 fee)
- July 15, 2014, to receive diploma in November without walking in a formal ceremony ($50.00 fee)
Forms and Information
- Transfer of Credits Policy
- Change of Address and Name
- Request for Duplicate Diploma
- Verification of Enrollment
- Degree Verification Policy
- Change of Major Minor Concentration Form
- Letters of Good Standing
William Carey University now offers eSCRIP-SAFE™ -an innovative electronic transcript delivery network that allows institutions to send and receive electronic documents in a secure environment. Email is not used and each delivered/received document is tracked by sender/recipient and transaction date. If you are interested in this fast and efficient way to send your official transcript, please indicate on your Transcript Request form by checking the appropriate line.
William Carey University
498 Tuscan Avenue, Box 4
Hattiesburg, MS 39401-5499
Telephone: (601) 318.6195
Fax: (601) 318.6196