Items Added to Existing Pages
Portrait Gallery Page
Cannon Street Chapel, Birmingham, England (ca. 1905)
Opened in 1738, Rev. Samuel Pearce ("Seraphic" Pearce) was the pastor, 1790-1798. In the second meeting of the Particular Baptist Society for the Propagation of the Gospel Amongst the Heathen, on October 31, 1792, the Cannon Street Chapel donated £70 to the mission cause.
[added: June 13, 2008]
Carey Center Home Page
Created: June 13, 2008 Updated: June 13, 2008